Troubleshooting and Maintenance Services
Big Network follows a systematic process of inspection, detection and correction to ensure that incipient failures are identified much before they develop into major faults and that installed equipment is always in working order.
Our maintenance services are tailor made to service every category of ICT equipment users as well as to accommodate and fulfill stringent service-level-agreements (SLA) and turn-around-time (TAT) commitments to minimize down time, and in the long run safeguard the customer against uncertainty and inconvenience.
- Preliminary inspection, troubleshooting and maintenance of ICT devices.
- Automated registration and call tracking tools
- Apps & Notification for call status & resolution
- Multiple options for day-to-day coverage, response times and call closure
- Break-fix calls for on-site and carry-in repairs
- Critical and emergency call response service
- Reverse logistics
- Preventive and periodic maintenance support every 3 to 6 months
- Genuine parts / components used
- Devices Handled
- Computer Desktops
- Network Equipment
- Hand-Held Devices
Big Network offers a range of single or multi-stage installation packages including one or more of the following services:
- Unpacking of equipment
- Power testing at site
- Physical installation of hardware components
- Integration of new hardware with existing network / system
- Diagnostic exercise to test compatibility and functionality
- Documentation – installation sign-off and associated reports
- Submission of installation reports
- Devices Handled
- Smart TV
- Network Routers
- Smart Appliance
Mail Us your requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Speak to our customer support team on 7305 575757.