Our Bigfix ECare Services covers all L1 , L2, L3 & L4 levels of repairs.
L1 & L2 are relatively lower in complexity, these repairs involve a change or replacement in the software or hardware components of a device and are suitable for individual users, large organizations as well as manufacturers that require repair services for bulk volumes.
Our Chip-Level Repair Services cater to legacy, current and next generation ICT technologies, covering devices that require major diagnostic and repair exercises at the chip or component level. These L3 and L4 level repairs are carried out in controlled environments specifically at our repair facilities located at Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai.
Each facility is equipped with sophisticated, ESD compliant, repair and testing infrastructure including BGA re-work stations, RF Testers, temperature controlled soldering and de-soldering stations, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and other tools. Experienced and certified service engineers work on precision based repair processes and receive regular skill development trainings to remain updated with emerging and evolving technologies.
- Product Screening & Repair
- Product Refurbishment (Equal to New)
- Parts Cannibalization
- PCBs/Component Level Repair
- Parts Swap Services
- On-site FA Services at Customer Premises
- On-site Sorting Services at Customer Premises
- Domestic RMA Services
- International RMA Services
- Import & Re-export Services (EOR/ IOR Services)
- Domestic Logistics/ Transportation Services
- Buffer parts Inventory Management
- SWAP / Parts distribution Management
- E-Waste Disposal Management
Mail Us your requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Speak to our customer support team on 7305 575757.